In the mood for skiing?
The skiing region Sölden offers countless options for your activity holidays, so it’s not easy to make up your mind. The perfect combination of idyll, location, sports options and enjoyment makes every camping holiday in Sölden a unique highlight.
No matter which slope you decide on, you are always surrounded by the impressive alpine world, virtually becoming a part of it.
After a leisurely tour, there’s nothing like stopping off at one of the huts for a drink or a snack. Treat yourself to the delicacies and fill up for the next downhill run.
Snowboarders and Freeriders, too, will find paradisical conditions: The Almdudler Snowpark at the Giggijoch is kept in top condition and is an absolute MUST in Sölden.
In the evening, why not end an active day on a social note with friends during aprés-ski, you can be sure there’s no end to the fun and there’s always something going on in Sölden.
Skiing in Sölden – the steepest slopes, the best views…
From Camping Sölden it’s just 200m to the Gaislachkogelbahn lift. That’s not even two minutes on foot, and the adventure can begin!
Beginners as well as leisure hikers will get their money’s worth on the Giggijoch mountain.
For the more experienced among you, the Gaislachkogel at around 3,058m above sea level makes for an enjoyable challenge.
This is what expects you on a skiing holiday in Sölden
- your skiing holiday in Sölden – pure enjoyment between 1,350m and 3,340m above sea level.
- hardly any queuing thanks to a transportation capacity of 70,000 persons per hour.
- about 35 state-of-the-art lifts
- no less than 150 km of slopes for a maximum of fun
- guaranteed snow conditions from October to May for worry-free skiing holidays in Ötztal
- 27 ski huts to stop off at with plenty of jolly cabin-fun in-between
- 2 glacier skiing areas (Rettenbach and Tiefenbach Glaciers)
- Golden Gate to the Glacier: Ideal connection of the winter skiing areas with the glaciers
- 90.2 km of slopes with artificial snow-making facilities
- longest ski slope with around 2,000m drop over 15km
The skiing school Ötztal in Sölden will get you on the slopes in no time…
If while on winter holidays in Tyrol you should decide to sharpen your skiing and snowboarding skills or learn some new ones. There are plenty of options for you here in Sölden.
With our various partners and the top infrastructure it should be easy to conquer the slopes in the wink of an eye.
And if you strap on your skis with passion, it will be even more exciting and promising for both you and our friendly skiing instructors.
Up to 12 different skill levels will make your skiing classes a true experience, allowing individual adaption to your requests and skills. Groups consist of 5 to 10 persons, but of course you can also take individual classes with one of our keen instructors.
After an “instructive” day in the skiing region Sölden our ski room is open for you to store your gear, so you can start the next day of action, fun and excitement with peace of mind and optimally equipped.